Internal Sales Programs
Motivating sales people requires going beyond commission and bonus incentive systems, focusing on three critical factors that universally create sales productivity:
- Craving of sales recognition – trophies, rankings, public celebrations, executive recognition
- Productive behaviors create consistent sales – sales funnel metrics, usage of CRM systems, and promotion of online fulfillment tools are but a few of the sales behaviors critical success and yet infrequently the point of reward and recognition.
- Support staff connectivity – before, during and after “the sale”, salespeople rely on a network of employees to deliver and create repeat business. Great salespeople leverage and cultivate these relationships over time.
LoyalNation views these factors to deliver a suite of interchangeable, and often integrated, solutions. By providing a broad array of solutions, we can keep the messaging and rewards “fresh”, always valuable in capturing the salesperson’s often strained attention.
Incentive ideas for sales through LoyalNation include:
- Utilization of our P.R.I.D.E. Platform to connect outside sales with each other and the support team for recognition, collaboration, and resource management.
- Performance Jet which enables behavior incentives for sales reps, ranking and recognition, and flexibility in reward choices.
- Memorable incentive travel options for sales contests that deliver your team to events like The Masters, Kentucky Derby, Final Four, and more.
- Awards and promotional business items that support sales efforts and project the brand every day.
These are but a few of the options that LoyalNation can work with in creating a solution that’s on budget, captivating for salespeople, and impactful the bottom line.
Call us 877.856.9256 today at for free consultation.
“Your support in developing our quarterly sales program was awesome. From the ideas to communication plan and into execution – you made it happen.” – M.V., VP Sales